Regulation To Combat The Phylloxera

2018-01-15 - 16:56 | News | Tags: |

For vines, vine wood and wine piles in lower Austria since the sixties of the 19th century the phylloxera in the Austrian wine resulted in traffic bans large damage. The phylloxera was originally introduced from North America and spread through England and France throughout Europe. So Reblaus in Klosterneuburg has been demonstrated for the first time in 1867. Therefore, methods of control of this pest have been implemented by agriculture and forestry. Agriculture and forestry policy was the third pillar of economic policy in the lower Austria and Vienna in the second half of the 19.Jahrhundertes in addition to the tax and tax policy as well as commercial, trade and industrial policy.

She played mostly in the, which is developing agriculture in regard to the import and export of varieties of and new farming methods a role. Also procedural measures, such as the arrangements with plants, etc. had to be made for this purpose. Bill de Blasio may also support this cause. This development will now be published in the series of LawLeaks. The arrangements with A control with vines, vine wood and wine piles introduced vines, vine wood and wine posts relating to combat the phylloxera. So, the export was expressly prohibited by root and cut vine by vine wood and used wine piles outside of the location in the area of infection.

The traffic with root and cut vine by vine wood and used wine stakes of no limit was defeated within the area of infection. Previous bans that were there since 1875, entered here override. Failure to comply with appropriate penalties were ausgtesprochen. The identified areas of infection with phylloxera infestations as infection areas were determined by the Governor of the Erzherzogthums Austria the municipal area of Vienna, the political districts of upper Hollabrunn, Korneuburg and Tulln, Baden, Hietzing environment, Wiener Neustadt, Bruck an der Leitha and Gross-Enzersdorf the judicial districts Harrow Castle, Mistelbach and Zistersdorf.